Our Open Source Career Portal (OSCP) is getting updated! On 30 October 2019, we are releasing two new versions of the OSCP: the standard OSCP and the OSCP with Advanced Hosting. Both versions will contain additional features:
- Standard OSCP
- New look and feel
- Ability to add Google Analytics to track Job views and applications
- Ability to easily display additional Job fields from Bullhorn
- OSCP with Advanced Hosting – This version must be hosted to take advantage of server-side rendering using Node.js scripts. This will require knowledge of server administration and we recommend the use of a web developer.This version will allow you to take advantage of the following new features:
- Everything included in the standard OSCP
- The ability for a web developer to configure Google Jobs support
- The ability for a web developer to export an XML feed of the OSCP
- Rich social sharing: Job titles, links, and thumbnails will all be included when sharing Jobs to social media.
Version 3.0 will be released on our Github page on 30 October 2019.