Create a personalized dashboard with cards from across the platform! You can mix & match across entities and custom tailor the cards to show the information and analytics you need in real-time to be more productive. For more information, view the Understanding My Dashboard article.
Note: My Dashboard is only available with Enterprise Edition.
New Job Entity Dashboard and Cards
We have implemented a new dashboard on the Job entity and added several dashboard cards to give you insights into your job management and overall staffing data and trends. For more information, view the Understanding the Job Dashboard article. Seven dashboard cards will become available for the Job entity on June 15:
- Jobs by Age
- Jobs without Coverage
- Success Rates, Response Time
- Jobs by Business Sector
- Jobs by Category
- Jobs by Skill
Bullhorn for Mobile (GA)
The new Bullhorn for Mobile is now generally available! Starting Friday, June 5th, you can access Bullhorn for Mobile by navigating to https://m.bullhorn.com on your mobile device. Once you log into the app, please bookmark it on your home screen for future use. Beta URLs will automatically redirect you going forward. You can read more about Bullhorn for Mobile here. Added features include:
- The ability to automatically detect mobile devices in the ATS platform so now if you are using a mobile device or tablet, you are automatically directed to the mobile site (users can always revert back to the full desktop site if they wish).
- New Template Workflows: Adding a task, appointment, or client submission has been streamlined so that templates can be applied more conveniently.
- Tasks: We have enhanced the Tasks section to allow users to view their coworkers’ tasks (with proper entitlements). We have also added the ability to add task reminders.
- Client Submissions: Users can now add client submissions from their mobile devices (with proper entitlements).
Improved Tablet Experience
Additional improvements when using Bullhorn on an iPad: improved pickers and inline editing.
New Dashboard Cards
We added three new dashboard cards to CRM analytics for additional insights into leads and opportunities: Opportunities at a Glance, Opportunities Aging, and Opportunities Inactive/Past Due.