Unique Names for Document Fields
An issue has been identified wherein the requirement to have unique names for fields on Onboarding documents is not being enforced. This issue has been resolved and upon receiving the latest release, you will now be prompted to use unique names when creating fields on a document.
Note: Existing non-unique field names will not be impacted unless you select “Save Field Mappings” on a document. You will then be prompted to update any duplicate field names.
Setting Tax Exemptions Fields as Confidential
An issue has been identified wherein tax exemptions fields were not displaying the same behavior as other fields when marked confidential. This issue has been resolved and upon receiving the latest release, the tax exemptions field will behave as expected when marked as confidential.
Default country value respected for Companies added via Custom Import
If you import a contact and include company information in the import, Bullhorn will create a new company if the system is unable to find a matching company in your database.
Previously, all new companies created this way would default to the United States for their country. This issue has been resolved and upon receiving the latest release, the system will default to the specified country upon uploading.
Data Mirror – Tearsheet Replication Enhancement
Data Mirror has been optimized to better handle replication of tearsheets and related entities.
Canvas Scheduled Reports
We are excited to announce that you are now able to schedule reports in Canvas. With this new feature you will be able to:
- Automatically send reports (PDF, Excel, CSV) via email
- Schedule reports to be sent daily, weekly, monthly, or annually. You can also set repeat sends.
- Timezones are determined by the user that scheduled the report.
- Currently, you cannot schedule reports with containing a prompt. This ability will be released at a later time.
- Select recipients by user, department, or automatically send to all users who are entitled to see the report