Refresh Check for Approver Emails Longer than 50 Characters
When multiple email addresses are sent in an approver column on a refresh that results in a value scenelength greater than 50 characters, BTE will now only use the first valid email. If no valid email is found, we will leave the value empty. That logic will also apply if a single email address is sent that is longer than 50 characters.
Bullhorn Time & Expense Community
We have retired the Peoplenet Knowledge Base and the Help link will now direct admins to the new Bullhorn Time & Expense Community. The new community has all of the documentation you know and love from the old knowledge base plus more updated content, release notes, real-time site status information, and more!
Introducing Client and Client Office Related REST API Endpoints
The following REST API endpoints have been introduced and can used to create or update Clients or
Enhanced the REST API GET onboarding/onboardingdocument(s) calls
The REST GET Onboarding/onboardingdocument and Onboarding/onboardingdocuments will now return
custom web form data in the form of a key value pair array as JSON in the ‘additionalInfo’ field.
Document Score (‘score’) is also now included in the response.
Introduced new ‘Days Since Termination’ Document Expiration Type
A new document expiration type called ‘Days Since Termination’ has been introduced which can be
used to set a document’s expiration based on the number of days since an employee was terminated.
Onboarding365 Product Rebranding
● Updated the Onboarding Menu icon in Bullhorn to the new Onboarding365 logo.
● Updated the header of the Onboarding page to read ‘Onboarding’.
● Updated the Candidate and Placement Onboarding tab to read Onboarding365.
● Updated the Onboarding Setup menu item to read ‘Onboarding365 Setup’.
● Updated our issues log so that Onboarding365 issues will now appear as ‘Onboarding 365
Flowback’ or ‘Onboarding365ServiceError’.
Capture Onboarding Cancellation Reasons
When cancelling an onboarding from Bullhorn ATS, users will now be able to capture a note at the time of cancelling. When the Cancel action is taken from the Candidate record the note will reference the Candidate, when the Cancel action is taken from the Placement record the note will reference the Candidate and Placement. The Note action will default to ‘Onboarding Cancelled’ but can be customized by Bullhorn Support.
Introduced “TerminateEmployee” Endpoint
Introduced a REST /Onboarding/employee/terminate and /Onboarding/employee/unterminate end
points that can be used to terminate or un-terminate an employee.
Onboarding365 2021.07 Bug Fixes
We have a bug fix for the Password Reset function where some users were receiving an error message upon attempting to reset their password.
Enhanced Deposit Documentation
For the Direct Deposit and Canadian Direct Deposit documents, we’ve implemented the following UI
enhancements to the Document Settings page:
● Renamed the “Additional” tab to now read “Advanced”
● Renamed the ‘Custom Pay Method Jurat Statement’ option to ‘Custom Pay Method
○ Note: This is the checkbox label that is presented to the onboarder in the web form
● Added the ability to customize the Jurat Statement for all payment types.
● Removed the ‘description’ from the following fields on the Advanced tab on the Document
Management tool as the fields are self-explanatory:
○ Custom Pay Method Title
○ Custom Pay Method Description
○ Custom Pay Method Jurat Statement
○ Custom pay method Logo URL
‘HR Associates’ Can Add Documents to an Onboarding Package
We added a new setting to document management ‘HR Associate can add to package,’ when this setting
is enabled users in the “HR Associate” role will be able to add that document to an onboarding package.
BREAK Adjustment Code Not Calculating on Reports
For clients using rate cards: An issue where billing dollars were not calculated correctly on Bullhorn Time & Expense reports has been resolved.
Exchange Not Loading Inactive Rate Cards
We have resolved an issue where Exchange could load an inactive rate card when the time file does not include a specific earn code.
Separate Pay / Bill View for Timecards
A new separate pay and bill view for timecards is now visible in the Time Management Console for administrators.
- A flag can be added at the client level that distinguishes the pay hours from the bill hours with proper totaling.
- When enabled for a client, all admins will receive this new view. User role permissions of pay and bill only will still apply to this new view.
Separate Pay / Bill Calculations
Bullhorn Time & Expense now has the ability to calculate billing hours separately from pay hours for agencies that need to bill their client different overtime rules separately from pay.
- Bill Rules can be configured at the assignment level in Bullhorn Time & Expense via integration with Bullhorn ATS.
- Clients must use effective dated earn codes with bill only codes activated to use this feature.
Expose Other Tax Jurisdiction to Sales Tax Groups
Users are now able to add Sales Tax Rates with a jurisdiction type of “Other” through the user interface when adding or editing Sales Tax Groups.
Add Canadian Provinces to Sales Tax Rate and Group State Picker
Users are now able to select Canadian Provinces/Territories through the state picker when adding or editing Sales Tax Rates and Sales Tax Groups.
Display $0 Transactions on the Payable Charge Slideout
Payroll users will now be seeing zero dollar transactions on the payable charge slideout which can be used to determine whether they need to be exported into payroll or ignored.
Sync Class List from QuickBooks to Bullhorn
When a new class is added in QuickBooks, that class will now automatically be added to Bullhorn. Only classes marked as “Active” will sync.
Support for Delete Tax Rates
Users are now able to delete tax rates from within Bullhorn. This feature was previously supported through the API.
Invoice periodEndDate Created from Billable Charge periodEndDate
The Invoice end date will now correctly be populated based on the most recent Billable Charge end date.
REST API Inconsistencies
REST documentation and data event meta properties have been updated on the is Anonymized field to be consistent across all entities.
Daylight Savings Accounted for Birthdays Prior to 1966
Data Mirror 8 now accurately converts date/time fields that fall during Daylight Savings time for every year prior to 10/31/1966.