- We are pleased to announce that the Document Editor is now generally available to Corporate and Enterprise edition customers on all entities that have files.
- If you have Document Editor, you can now use it to manage your branded resumes via Create Standard Resume.
You can now take action on a single file directly from the table view on the files tab.
Placements with tracks enabled will now display applicable custom tabs.
Record Overview Cards
Overview Card Enhancements
- You can now configure the “recruiters” field to appear on company overview cards.
- Text Blocks will now display line breaks on record overview cards.
- We have added a new Opportunity card that you can add to the company overview to quickly see the most recent opportunities for a company. You will see the status of the opportunity, expected close date, and the opportunity owner.
- Candidate overview cards configured with the “skillSet” field will no longer truncate the skills list for the candidate.
Contact Add/Edit pages now include “desiredLocations” when configured to display.
You can now use the print action on a record to print the full record overview.
The reference questions field now allows for a limit similar to that of a text block field.
- The Opportunity ID is now available to be used on record layouts, on the opportunity list as a column or on the preview slideout.
- When converting an Opportunity to a Job the linkedJobPostingID will now be linked to the new job.
Parse as Existing
Now when you drop a resume into the Add Candidate page or paste text into the resume field, the parse as existing page will appear when you select the parse as existing button on the duplicates pop-up.
Preparer/Translator Fields Now Available on Form I-9
Additional preparer and/or translator information can now be saved to the shared Form I-9 associated to E-Verify.
Planner Now Available (All Editions)
The new Planner tool, which allows users to see snapshots of their upcoming appointments in Bullhorn, is now available. It will be automatically rolled out to all users over the next few weeks.
File Updates Will Not Update Date Added
Updating file record fields (excluding the date added field) will no longer update the file date added field.
GDPR – Request Consent: Note Action
When requesting consent from candidates, a note action is recorded against those candidates. The note action is defined by a system setting that defaults to ‘Consent Requested’.
GDPR – Candidate Designates Consent
When candidates designate consent on the form, their consent choices are updated automatically in Bullhorn (on the new consent custom object).
GDPR – Request Consent
A new “Request Consent” action on the candidate list view allows designated users to request consent en masse from candidates, up to 500 records at a time.
GDPR – New Entitlement for Requesting Consent
A new permission will allow designated users to send a “Request Consent” email to allow for easier acquisition of candidate opt-in selections en masse. This helps facilitate compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Canvas – Healthcare Credential Expiration Report
A new pre-built Canvas report for managing expiring credentials is now available to all Canvas customers with credentialing enabled in their ATS. To enable this report, please contact Bullhorn Support.
Address Block Enhancements
Address fields in the address block will now respect their field labels as configured in the Field Mappings.
Address blocks can now be configured to display what part of the address they represent using a new edit type feature. For example, to modify the address block label for billing address, you would change the label for the “fullBillingAddress” field in Field Mappings.
Address fields in the address block will now display a character count when typing into the individual fields. When the maximum character count for the field has been met or exceeded, an error message will display.
Address fields in the address block will respect their individual required field setting as configured in Field Mappings.
Note: State will not yet respect the field setting. Stay tuned for the next release!
Address fields in the address block will respect their individual hidden field setting as configured in Field Mappings.
Address blocks will respect the hidden setting of the address they represent using a new edit type feature. For example, to hide the billing address block, you would change the hidden setting for the “fullBillingAddress” field in Field Mappings.
Planner is now Generally Available
We’re excited to announce that the Planner is now generally available to all editions.
We have enhanced tearsheets to speed up performance when actioning and navigating records and to allow up to 500 records to display at a time.
Candidate Edit Page Footer Covers Fields on Form
The save button banner no longer covers fields when editing a candidate record.
Dual Byte Resolved Issues
- Dual Byte characters will no longer be stripped from downloaded file attachment names.
- Dual Byte characters in file attachment names will no longer be replaced with question marks.
Custom Text Fields Show Country ID on Record Edit Tab
Custom Text fields with an edit type of “Country – Drop Down” or “Country – Mini Picker” will now display the country name when displayed on the Edit tab.
Edit Placement Resolved Issues
- Users can edit their own placements, that have not been approved, without requiring the “placement approval” or “change any candidate submission” user action entitlements.
- Users cannot edit approved placements without having the “placement approval” user action entitlement, whether the placement status is visible on the placement or not.
Message Template Startup Screen
Message Template Startup Screens will now display in Novo rather than S-Release.