Document Notification Settings
Document notification settings are now respected when candidates are sent new documents from the ATS.
E-Verify Numeric Entries Update
The E-Verify integration’s I-9 form will now enforce numeric entries for the Social Security number and appropriate characters for “Other Last Names” and “Apartment Number.”
The Quickbooks online integration will no longer create duplicate invoices.
Support for GDPR
A new administrator permission has been added to support employee erasure. Please contact Bullhorn Support to request this feature. The Employee Provided Data and Onboarding Data reports have been added to allow users to comply with GDPR data export requirements.
Removed Complete Task Option
We have removed the complete task option from task reminders sent to users from Bullhorn.
The Placement overview will now display fields based on the selected employmentType.
When users send Lead information into Bullhorn using either the Accelerator or the Bullhorn for Email gadget, it will now persist upon saving.
New Currency Format Added
The Indian Rupee (INR) has been added as a supported currency.
GDPR Pulse Cards
GDPR Admins can now view Pulse cards on candidates records in S Release.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Candidate Erasure Message
When erasing a candidate, users with Bullhorn Back Office (BBO) and/or Onboarding integrations will receive a warning message that the data they erase will be also be erased in BBO and/or Onboarding.
- You may choose to display a candidate’s calculated age next to their date of birth by setting the calculateAgeFromDateOfBirth system setting to TRUE.
- You can now scroll through the resume independently of the add form, allowing you to view your desired content in each.
Client Submission Enhancement
We’ve added the option to log an email message as a sendout when composed from within Bullhorn.
Distribution List Enhancement
We’ve listened to your feedback. Now when you sent a mass mailing to a distribution list, the message notification will let you know when recipients didn’t receive the email because they have an invalid email address.
Field Mapping Enhancements
- Special characters are now supported in field maps within the Novo user interface.
- The value lists will now successfully store and process French characters.
- Placement Field Mappings now include timecard approver fields.
- Picker:Internal fields will now display the text value rather than the ID number when used.
- You can now manually enter time or select time in 15 minute increments for date/time and time fields.
If you attempt to erase a candidate and use Bullhorn Back Office/Onboarding, you will now see a pop-up warning to let you know that erasing candidate data in the ATS will also erase that data in Bullhorn Back Office and/or Onboarding.
Goals & Quotas Enhancement
We have added refresh and close options to the Goals & Quotas list view.
When using the preview slideout, the associated record on the list will be highlighted.
Only users with “Placement Approval” permissions may edit a placement with an “Approved” status.
Record Overview Card Enhancements
We’ve enhanced the 4 admin configurable overview cards:
- Your users will no longer be able to remove or add the 4 overview cards, but can still place the cards where desired on the record overview.
- The cards will show you their title, if configured, otherwise you will see an info icon that identifies the card when you hover over it.
- Your users will still be able to add, remove, and rearrange the standard overview cards such as Open Tasks, Resume, Notes, etc.
View Layout Enhancement
We’ve added a new view layout that allows you to control what fields are visible in the Internal Submission, Confirmed, and Rejected tables of the Submission tab.
Activity Center Resolved Issue
Parsing an existing candidate from the activity center will now correctly populate that candidate’s name.
Appointments Resolved Issues
- The distribution list field is now available on the add/edit appointment page.
- When the addCandidateContactToInterviewAttendees system setting is set to FALSE, the candidate and client contact associated to the job will not be added to the interview attendee list.
BH Connect Resolved Issue
The Constant Contact page in BH Connect will now display as expected.
Candidate Resolved Issues
- Parse as Existing will now attach the selected file to the record.
- The vertical scroll bars will now display on the candidate record when using the Drag & Drop Parse as Existing function.
- The Overview Resume card will now display, in full, the contents of Word documents parsed via the automated email parsing service.
- If you’ve chosen to display the ActivePlacements field on the Candidate record overview via the View Layout, it will now show up as expected.
Find Resolved Issue
Find dropdown and picker results will now match the desired search criteria.