Send Documents Includes Drop Down to Select Language
As an onboarding admin, you can now select the language you want to send documents in from a drop-down menu.
Restrict Translation Workflow to One Document Per Language
To prevent multiple versions of children documents in the same language:
- The Create New Translation action becomes inactive when all languages are present.
- The language drop down on the translation modal only shows available options (used languages are grayed out).
- A parent doc that has all languages as children can not be selected in the New Translation modal.
Document Language Settings Added
When an employee has the multilingual setting enabled, you will now have additional options under Settings > Defaults:
- Employee.Document Language – Determines if employee language preference takes precedence when assigning translated forms
- Employee.Document Default Language Override – Allows recruiters to override default document language assignments
Display Options for Document List
You will now have the option to toggle the view on the Document List to either Group by Document or to view all documents. If Group by Document is selected, a down arrow allows expansion to see the translation documents underneath.
Create New Translation
From the Document List, you can now create a new translation or edit an existing translation.
Child Document Field Flowback Rules
Translations of a document (child documents) will inherit the field flowback rules from the fields of the parent document.
Renaming Primary and Secondary Contacts
Admin users can now rename the Primary and Secondary Contact fields through the Control Panel.
Placement Information Included in Canvas
You can now report on invoices for permanent placements in Canvas, including when they are paid.
With Notes/Without Notes Filter Performance Enhanced (Resolved Issue)
Searches using “With Notes” or “Without Notes” have been enhanced and will now return results faster.
View Client Submissions on Company Activity
You will now be able to view Client Submissions associated with a Company from the Company record in the Mobile App.
Add Note from Note Activity List
You can now add a note from the note activity list within a record on the Mobile App.
Inline Editing Respects Track-Specific Values
When you inline edit a value from the list view, the available values will now pull from the appropriate track for the Job, Placement, or Opportunity.
Additional Picker Types Available for Custom Objects
Custom Objects can now have field types configured as Picker:Job Posting, Picker:Candidate, Picker:People, and Picker:Housing Complex.